Top Online Casino And Sports Betting
Parimatch India Betting Rules
As the leading casino and sportsbook in India, Parimatch strives to offer the best online e-gaming experience in the country. We strive to ensure a fair experience for all players, and the rules mentioned on this page applies equally to all players. Whether it be with Parimatch Casino or Parimatch Sportsbook, there are a wide range of bets you can place and you are free to choose the wager amount without any restrictions.
Parimatch India Betting Rules Policy
Consolidation and Construction
1. The betting rules mentioned in this policy document will serve as the guideline when playing at Parimatch.
2. The T&C shall apply to the involvement in the betting Games to the extent not particularly covered hereunder, while:
- For all matters covered by both T&C and the Rules without any contradictions, the T&C and the Rules shall apply cumulatively;
- To all matters covered by both the T&C and the Rules with any kind of contradictions, either the T&C or the Rules shall apply, whichever is being stricter in respect of You.
3. Save for the terms additionally or otherwise mention here, all the terms used in the Rules shall have the same meaning as determined according to the T&C.
1. Provided that you strictly adhere to all the terms and conditions mentioned, we may allow you to take part in the betting games, i.e., we would pay you if your prediction on any specific event comes true.
2. If you wish to take part in a betting game, you must initially register and login to your account, choose event you wish to bet upon and place a wager.
3. To take part in a casino or sports betting event, scroll down, through your account and:
- Select Event or Events and your desired betting market thereof (among ones listed on the website) (the “Outcome(s)”), which, you predict to come true.
- Then choose a bet amount, adhering the applicable minimum and maximum Bet amounts and other stipulated restrictions.
- Confirm your choice by selecting the respective link or button on the Website.
4. Modifications are made on the bet amount limits and we strictly follow the active Bet amount limit. In case an accepted bet exceeds the maximum amount limit, we make sure that the permitted amount alone goes to the Betting game and the remaining amount returns to your account and shall not be considered for the calculation of the wins.
5. Once you confirm your application, it is solely at our discretion whether to approve or decline the same. If approved, the application will be recorded and validated from our end and the bet amount will be charged from your account. After the above-mentioned steps, we and you will enter into a wagering agreement to ensure your rules abiding participation in the betting game. We will keep all your Betting visible, and you can see your active and previous Betting displayed in the “My Bets” section of our website which will be only accessible while you are logged in.
6. Applications will only be approved if submitted before the selected event begins or the result remains unknown. This rule is exempted for ‘live’ Betting Games which are the Betting Games covering events already being in progress.
7. After a wagering agreement is made to be entered into by You and Us, it shall not be amended or canceled unless otherwise provided for under the T&C.
8. From the moment of applying, your participation in a Betting Game shall always be subject to the Rules and T&C regardless of any further possible amendments.
OUTCOMES AND ODDS
1. We will provide you with different Outcome options to be chosen as your prediction regarding the chosen Events (e.g., Event winner, exact score, total number of goals/points, handicap winner etc.). Each Outcome will have its own assigned odd (coefficient) that will be used to calculate the odd value and/or Win amount in a Betting Game according to these Rules. There might be a change in the odd value regarding time, you shall focus on an odd value which is effective from the moment of applying.
2. Although Outcome options usually cover single results of Events (e.g., “home team to win”), at times they may cover two (2) optional results that may not exist together (e.g., “home team to win or no draw). If your prediction is in such a manner, the Outcome shall be considered true if either of two (2) such results come so.
3. Although Outcome options usually cover exact results of Events (e.g., “exact score is N”), sometimes they may cover a range of results (e.g., “total score is over N”). If You choose an Outcome option covering a range of results of an Event, the Outcome shall be deemed coming true if the respective result lays within such a range.
4. Although Outcomes usually cover actual results of Events, sometimes they may cover speculative results (e.g., “home team would win if [the condition]”; the condition is usually an additional score points to a team/player). If you choose to predict an outcome covering such a situation, your prediction shall be considered true if the result and speculative condition takes place.
5. Although Outcomes usually cover single results of events (e.g., “total score over N”), sometimes they may cover two (2) optional results (always with difference of half of a minimum score point) that may not exist together (the “SubOutcome(s)”). If You choose to predict an Outcome covering two (2) SubOutcomes, your prediction shall be deemed made on an “either/or” basis and the following rules shall apply:
- Prediction of each Sub-Outcome may either be correct, false, or void:
a. a prediction is deemed correct if a Sub-Outcome comes true and is deemed false if a Sub-Outcome does not come true a prediction.
b. a prediction is deemed void when recognized so by Us according to the Rules; therefore.
- Your prediction regarding an Outcome covering two (2) Sub-Outcomes may be either of the following:
a. a “correct-correct” prediction – When both the Sub-Outcomes appears to be correct (or would become true under a specific condition)
b. a “correct-void” prediction – when one of Sub-Outcomes happens to be true (or would come true under a speculative condition, if any) and the other Sub-Outcome is recognized void by Us.
c. a “void-false” prediction – when one of Sub-Outcomes is recognized void by Us and the other Sub-Outcome does not come true (or would not come true under a speculative condition, if any).
d. a “false-false” prediction – when both Sub-Outcome is not true (or would not come true under a speculative condition, if any).
- The outcome covering sub-outcomes, predicted by You, shall be deemed coming true if they come under “correct-correct”, a “correctvoid”, or a “void-false” prediction.
a. in case of “correct-correct” prediction, the odd initially assigned to the Outcome shall be used as is.
b. in case of “correct-void” or “void-false” predictions, the odd initially assigned to the Outcome shall be amended.
6. Outcome options may be combined (e.g., “Asian Total Over N, N” being an Outcome option covering two Sub-Outcomes each being a range of results).
7. You may see the examples of calculations related to Outcome options, which shall be deemed illustrative only and shall not be legally binding.
1. When you apply for a Betting Game, you get to choose from any of the following Wagering options:
- A “Single” wagering option – taking part in a Betting Game that covers one (1) Outcome of anyone (1) Event. The general rules of participation shall apply.
- A “Parlay” wagering option – This is a betting option where the bettor makes multiple wagers covering three or more Outcomes simultaneously. The general rules of participation shall apply. In addition, a Betting Game with a Parlay option (the “Parlay”) shall not cover different Outcomes of the same Event (for this Purpose, championship, tournament, or similar competition covering several Event may itself, at Our sole discretion, be considered as an Event), even when they are not dependent on each other; and
- A “System” wagering option – participation in a Betting Game covering three (3) or more different Outcomes simultaneously, but, unlike a Parlay, a Betting Game with a System option (the “System”) constitutes a set of Parlays, each covering the same number of chosen Outcomes (which number shall always be less than total number of all chosen Outcomes under the System) of a unique combination (two Parlays under the same System shall not cover the same Outcomes combination). In a System wagering option, you have chance to win the bet even if any/some of your prediction goes wrong depending on the system you choose. When applying for participation in a System, you will need to choose the number of Outcomes to be covered by each Parlay under the System; available options, if any, will appear as a fractional number where denominator represents total number of Outcomes chosen and numerator represents a number of Outcomes to be covered by each respective Parlay. Participation in a System shall be conducted under the rules applicable for Parlays (to be applicable to each covered Parlay separately and independently), subject to the following additional rules:
A. Amount of Your Bet in System will be distributed equally between all covered Parlays; and
B. Minimum allowed amount of a Bet per a Parlay covered by a System shall be Five Hundred Indian Rupees (₨ 500) (and minimum allowed Bet amount for System shall ensure adhering of this rule and general minimum Bet rule simultaneously); and
C. Maximum allowed amount of Win resulting from a System shall be equal to a general maximum allowed amount of Win under the T&C.
2. On a timely basis, we reserve the right to offer additional one-time, limited, or regular wagering options upon respective additional rules.
3. You may see the examples of calculations related to wagering options, which shall be deemed illustrative only and shall not be legally binding.
1. From time to time, we own the right, but are not demanded, to predict a participation in the Betting Game under specific conditions (e.g., increased maximum allowed Bet/Win amounts, personal odds etc.) (the “VIP Bet”). To avail these special conditions, you should apply for the VIP Bet approval, using “VIP Bet” option on the Website, if available. Betting Games under VIP Bet conditions, if any, shall always be subject to the specific conditions to be stipulated and communicated by Us (e.g., minimum allowed Bet amount) and may only be available if you meet the application requirements to be stipulated by Us and displayed on a respective VIP Bet option page. Your application for VIP Bet will be considered and, in case of approval, will be accepted under conditions effective from the moment you apply. Your application may not be withdrawn. Save for the specially mentioned conditions crafted by us for VIP Bets. participation in Betting Games with VIP Bets shall always be subject to the T&C, including this, Rules.
2. Once you apply for a VIP Bet, it’s under our sole discretion whether to approve or to reject the application. We own the right to decline your VIP Bet application for any or no reason without any explanations. We are not forced to approve any VIP Bet application regardless of Your Account balance, preferred Bet amount, betting history or any other circumstances. If the application has not been approved by the moment the covered Outcomes have become unavailable for wagering, the application status stands declined.
1. Once the event or a part of it (where your prediction covers solely that part) is completed and the results, statistics and timelines have been published officially, we will study them internally and decide if your prediction on the outcome has come true or not. In case the officially declared results has a mistake in it, we have the right to suspend the related settlement until the correct result gets published.
2. The first declared official results and statistics of an Event shall always be considered trustworthy and hence shall be used for the purpose of settlements, even if protested thereafter.
3. Remember special rules for specific event type regarding certain Outcome options, wagering options, you shall be entitled to receive a Win:
A. In a Single Option Betting Game (the “Single”) – if an Outcome, predicted by You was correct (or is considered so according to this rule).
B. In a Parlay Option – if all Outcomes, predicted by You came out correct or is considered so with respect to the given Rules.
C. In a System – if at least one covered Parlay predicted by you becomes true under the immediately foregoing rule.
4. If You are entitled to receive a Win:
- For Singles and Parley, you get an amount equal to the multiplication product of your bet in a particular betting game and the Odd. This figure shall not be greater than a maximum win amount permitted under the T&C. The Odd value shall be calculated as follows:
A. for Singles – the odd value shall be equal to a value of an odd assigned to the Outcome predicted by You in such a Single (always subjected to possible odd amendments according to this Rules).
B. for Parlays – the odd value shall be equal to the consecutive multiplication product of assigned odd values of outcomes predicted by you in such a Parlay (always subjected to possible odd amendments according to this Rules).
- For Systems the win amount is the sum of wins from all covered Parlays (to be calculated according to the respective rules above as if each such covered Parley were to be considered as a separate Betting Game).
- In any Betting Game with other wagering options the Win shall be calculated under the rules applicable for such a wagering option.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Win amount shall not by any chance be greater than the maximum allowed Win amount stipulated under the T&C or the relevant Bet Amount by more than ten thousand times under no circumstances shall the Win amount be greater than amount of relevant Bet by more than ten thousand (10000) times.
6. If there are any chances for cancelation of the Win credits, we will work intensely to credit back the win to your account balance at the earliest.
1. At times we might bring cash-out option available to you in connection with any Betting Game which isn’t completed (i.e., when the Outcomes covered by Your predictions are still being unknown). When available, you get a cash-out option that allows you to cancel a wagering agreement and receive a cash-out fee of a certain amount. This amount is determined solely based on our discretion and can either be higher or lower than amount of Your Bet in such a Betting Game.
2. When available, cash-out option shall be applicable only to an entire Betting Game (for example, you may not apply cash-out to a separate Outcome covered by a Parlay, or to a separate Parley covered by a System).
3. Once you get a cash-out option, you are free to use it and can apply for it under the “My Bets” section on the Website. Even though the cash-out condition is dynamic, your application for the same shall be subject to the conditions in effect you submit it. Whether to approve the request or decline the same is completely our discretion and we have the right to decline requests with no reasons and explanations. If the request is accepted, we will work with effort to credit the fee to your account balance at the earliest.
4. When the request is approved, your applied cash-out condition shall not be affected by the correctness of the prediction you made regarding the Outcomes covered by betting game.
1. We have the right to declare your prediction void under the below mentioned circumstances:
- If there is an error in the event details and/or outcomes and/or assigned odd due to software, human mistake, fraudulent actions or for whatsoever other reason; and/or
- If Your application is submitted after the related result has been revealed or had already become obvious (or when we have reasonable suspicion of the same); and/or
- If Your application is in connection with an Event whose outcomes are predetermined due to any kind of collusion (or when we have reasonable suspicion of the same). To determine the possibility of such collusions, we will depend on our investigations as well as on the information provided by trustful authorities and organizations.
2. When it is difficult to state whether the Outcome predicted by you is/or could be true, it can be considered irrelevant, without limitation and without derogation of the generality of this clause, as described below:
- If the Event is cancelled, (postponement for more than 36 hours or relocation can be considered under cancellation) or interrupted (If an interrupted event hasn’t resumed within 12 hours, the event will be considered cancelled) the predictions related to all Outcomes of such an Event shall be deemed irrelevant.
- When any optional stage of Event (A stage that takes place according to the rule of the event under special situation, e.g., a tie breaker extra round taking place to determine the winner) does not take place – all predictions related to separate Outcomes of such a stage shall be deemed irrelevant.
- In the absence of a participant, all the predictions that relates directly with that participant shall be considered irrelevant.
- When two or more participants win in the Event – all predictions related to winning by any of such participants shall be deemed irrelevant.
- When two or more participants (teams, players etc.) win the same place in the Event or simultaneously get into the same situation – all predictions related to the situation by any one of such participants shall be considered irrelevant.
- When an expected accident or event does not happen, all the predictions related to the moment of such accident or event to take place shall become irrelevant, excluding the Outcome “not to take place” is offered under the Wagering option.
- When any Event in a set of Events (e.g., competition, being, for the avoidance of doubts, an Event itself) is cancelled – all predictions related to all statistical Outcomes (e.g., number of draws, goals etc.) of such Event (competition) shall be deemed irrelevant.
- With an existence of a threshold value(N), all prediction stating “anything Over/Under N” will be considered irrelevant.
- When speculative outcome of an Event is draw in any “Handicap” Outcome option (including “Handicap 0”) offered by Us – all predictions related to such Outcome shall be deemed irrelevant.
- When accrual outcome of an Event is neither of Outcomes available under the Outcome option (e.g., it is draw, when only winning Outcomes are available) – all predictions regarding all available Outcomes under such Outcome option shall be deemed irrelevant.
- When no official results of an Event are published – all predictions related to such Event shall be deemed irrelevant.
3. Without any relaxation of the generality of this clause, the same principles as above are to be applicable in all similar situations.
4. When Your prediction regarding an Outcome is recognized void by Us, an Outcome so predicted shall be deemed having come true, however, a value of an odd assigned to such an Outcome shall be deemed amended to one (1). The settlements regarding Betting Games covering void predictions may be, at Out sole discretion, postponed till the completion of relevant investigation.
SPECIAL RULES FOR SPECIFIC EVENT TYPES
1. Participation in Betting Games with regard of specific Event types (e.g., football Events, or cricket Events), may be subject to some special rules (the “Special Rules”).
2. The Special Rules shall apply to the participation in Betting Games to the extend not specifically covered hereunder, while:
- For all matters covered by both the Special Rules and the Rules without any contradictions, the Special Rules and the Rules shall apply cumulatively; and to those covered with any kind of contradiction, either of the two (whichever is being stricter in respect of You) shall apply.